We are always keeping an eye out for great people who are excited about how Big Data Analytics is transforming Manufacturing!
Our development team is currently located in Sofia, Bulgaria and the rest of the team is in Chattanooga, TN. We are looking to grow our local team in Chattanooga. The ideal candidate would have extensive manufacturing background in different industries and good understanding of the production processes on the floor.
- Defines and recommends objectives in each area of Operations. Develops specific short-term and long-term plans and programs, together with supporting budget requests and financial estimates.
- Services existing customers, obtains their feedback and establishes new customer relationships by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers and other partners.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying their problems and the type of solution they are looking for.
- Consults with all segments of management responsible for policy or action. Ensures compliance within area of responsibility.
- Makes recommendations for improving effectiveness of policies and procedures.
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
- Participative management type—advocates team concept.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive—but able to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities.
- Satisfactory communication skills, written and verbal.
- Results oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.
Submit your resume here: email@example.com