HutGrip is a brand of IndigoVerge Ltd., which has its office at 6 Han Presiian str. 1612, Sofia, Bulgaria operates www.hutgrip.com, including the account pages (your “Account Page”) (together the “HutGrip” or “HutGrip Website”).
This policy describes how we collect, use and look after the information you provide us with when you use the HutGrip website at http://www.hutgrip.com
Information we collect
This is what we normally collect about you to help us provide you with the HutGrip services, and to improve them even more, where we can.
- Name, email, web-site, tagline, location.
- Information on how you use our website to help us develop and improve our website, including details of your domain name and Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser version, cookie details, how long you stayed on a page, the route you took to navigate through the pages and the website that you visited prior to accessing our site.
- Other data we occasionally ask you to provide us with, for example now and again we might ask you to fill in a questionnaire, just so you can let us know how we are doing.
Your account on the HutGrip website
When you register in HutGrip Website you provide us with your email address. Once you have registered on the HutGrip Website you will be able to provide personal information about yourself (to add a picture of yourself, set your name, web-site, etc.) or provide your comments on various matters, including in your status updates.
We may access and use the information on from your account to monitor proper usage of the feature in accordance with the HutGrip Terms and Conditions to check for ways in which we can improve the feature and its offerings.
Using your information
Collecting this information helps us better understand what you need from us. The main uses of your data are:
- To help improve the HutGrip website.
- To provide you with feedback
- To administer the website
- To enable us to review, develop and improve the products and services.
- To send you details of products, services, special offers and rewards that we or affiliates think will be of interest to you. However, we hate junk mail as much as you do so it’s up to you to decide whether or not you want to receive this information.
Disclosing your information
Here’s when and to whom we may provide information about you:
- To employees and agents of HutGrip to deal with any accounts, products and services provided to you by HutGrip now or in the future.
- We may use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop our web site and service. We may provide such anonymised aggregate information to third parties, such as content partners and advertisers. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
We will not pass on your personal information to third parties except in accordance with this policy and our Terms and Conditions or where we are required by law to disclose that information.
Protecting your information
Any information sent to us is encrypted (scrambled) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.This is industry standard encryption technology that prevents your data being intercepted and misused by third parties. When it reaches us, we store it on a secure server located in the EU so that it can only be read by authorised personnel. Although we make every effort to create a secure environment for your personal information, HutGrip cannot guarantee the safety of any personal information you transmit to HutGrip online.
HutGrip may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners, affiliate and advertisers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Accessing your information
You are welcome to ask us what information we have about you, any time you like. You have the right to access the personal information we hold on you under the Data Protection Act 1998. Accessing your personal information from us may cost you 50 Euro to meet our administration costs and we may also ask you for a copy of your ID to make sure we are sending the information to the right person. If any of your personal information details are incorrect, please let us know and we will amend them right away.
Marketing our products and services
We will automatically contact you with regard to HutGrip services with updates to your services or service disruption messages.
We may also, subject to your consent, use your personal information to contact you with information about products and services we think you will find interesting such as special offers.
If you have given us the consent referred to above, from time to time we may contact you by mail, telephone, email, other electronic messaging services (such as text, voice, sound or image messages including using automated calling systems) or fax with information about relevant products and services (including discounts and special offers). We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
If you wish to receive information and offers from us and/or our affiliates and you have not previously given us your consent, let us know by emailing us. If you are already receiving information about special offers and rewards from us then do not worry, you do not need to do anything. We will assume that you are happy to continue receiving information unless we hear from you.
However, if you no longer wish to receive such information from us please send an email to email@example.com Remember that if you say you do not wish to receive any promotional material from us, this will preclude you from receiving any of our special offers or promotions which may be of interest to you.
To ensure you get the best from our websites, we advise that users keep cookies active on their machines whilst visiting our website. You can manually disable and enable cookies on your PC. The process will depend on your browser and is usually part of your ‘Security Settings’. For further information about managing and disabling cookies, you can refer to your browser’s help section or user guide. Alternatively, the Interactive Advertising Bureau has produced a guide (see www.allaboutcookies.org) which explains to users how cookies work and can be managed.
Disclosing personal details
We will not ask you for credit card or other security passwords in unsolicited phone calls or email. If you receive such a request, please take the time to report it to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any comments or queries concerning the website or HutGrip’s services, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information you should write to:
6 Han Presiian str.